What is QLab?
QLab is the industry-leading show control software used by Disney, Cirque du Soleil, Broadway, and the 2018 Olympics. Thousands of theaters and touring shows trust QLab.
It allows you to program and control music, slides, video, and more with the push of a button. I use it for EVERY live event (in-person and virtual).
How much does QLab cost?
Controlling audio and a single screen in QLab is FREE.
Advanced Audio, Video + Lighting licenses are $399 - $999 to buy or you can rent-to-own for $4-$10 per day. You only pay rent on event days.
You can program and test all cues without a license. Learn more at https://qlab.app/shop/.
Do I need a special computer?
An Apple computer is required. It does not run on Windows.
Do I need other tools?
No. A remote is optional. I'll recommend my favorites.
Why should I choose QLab?
1. You hate relying on others to hit the right button at the right time.
2. You want to "set and forget" tech cues so that you can focus on your presentation.
3. You need rock-solid software that isn't going to crash.
4. You prefer one single solution that works for virtual and in-person live events.
5. You don't want your audience to see you searching for buttons on-screen and prefer a no-fuss alternative to screen-sharing.